Mason ISD provides a comprehensive special education program to those individuals with identified disabilities.
• PPCD-Preschool Program for Children with Disabilities ages three and four
• Life Skills Classroom with the focus on functional academics and daily living skills for students in grades K-12
• Inclusion support for special education students in the general education classroom with accommodation, modifications and instructional professionals
• Content Mastery provides clarification, accommodations and support for instructions given in the general education classroom
• Homebound-home instruction for special education students who are unable to attend school for four or more weeks
• Vocational Adjustment class and Community Based instruction for high school students transitioning to the world of work
Link to Legal Framework