Mason ISD

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle


Every college to which you apply will require that we send an official transcript to the admissions office. Click on the link to the right to print a transcript request. Fill it out and drop it by my office. Don't worry if you don't know the address; I have most of them.
At the end of the school year, students who took dual credit classes will need to have a transcript sent from Central Texas College to the college you will attend in the fall. Click on the link to the right for more instructions on how to do that.
Quick Links
Central Texas College Transcript Information:
Click on the link below for CTC transcripts.
Click on the link below for the MHS transcript request form.
TSTC Transcript Request Instructions:
There are 2 ways student can get their transcript:

1. Go to and the student can pay $3.00-$4.00 to get their transcript sent instantly.

2. The other option is for the student to order through their WebAdvisor at They will login, click on "Students." On the the bottom of the right hand column, of the next screen, they will click on "Transcript Request." This route is free of charge but it will be 3-5 days before the transcript will be sent. The username to login for students is usually their first name initial, the middle name initial, and their whole last name. They can also click on the link titled "What's My Username" to find out what it is. The password is the last 6 digits of their student I.D. #.